Wiki So Far

I recently found a new ‘Beauty Influencers’ wiki page underneath the fashion topic. I have decided to edit that. I noticed amongst that wiki page, there is a male influencers category missing. It’s 2019 and the world is filled with male beauty influencers. So I am taking the liberty to add them in myself. I have only started with the section ‘James Charles,’ but I plan on adding other male influencers, such as Jeffree Star, Manny Mua, Patrick Starr, Gabriel Zamora, Bretman Rock, etc. I also want to add a section about transgender influencers, such as Nikita Dragun, Gigi Gorgeous, Trinity Anne, Angela Vanity, etc. I am going to be adding a paragraph about their biography and what they do, along with a picture of them. I personally am a big fan of all these influencers and consider myself a “makeup fiend.” But I will also edit other sections, such as music, myths, and superstitions, which are also some of my interests and will help widen my varieties of edits.

Comments

  1. The makeup industry has skyrocketed ever since "beauty influencers" became popular. Most, if not all, have even started their own makeup lines and even companies and are now competing with big brands that are in Sephora and brands that are available in the local drug store. They have become very prominent in social media and in our culture!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts